Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is an Indian public sector engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.(BHEL) as announced a notification for the recruitment of Supervisor Trainee (Finance) Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Online Application start date
05th April, 2021 at 10:00 AM
Online Application Last date
26th April, 2021 at 11:45 PM
Admit Card Issue
07th May, 2021
23rd May, 2021
UR / OBC / EWS
Rs 200 +GST
SC / ST / PWD / ExS
Rs 200 +GST
As per Gov Rules.
· Candidates joining as Supervisor Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 32000/-in the scale of pay of Rs 32,000 – 100000/- will be paid.
. After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Supervisors in the scale of pay of Rs 33500 – 120000/- with a basic pay of Rs 33500/-
BHEL Supervisor Educational Qualification
Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from recognized Indian University/ Institute with Minimum 70% marks or Equivalent CGPA in aggregate* of all years/ semesters (Minimum 60% marks for SC/ST candidates on similar lines.)
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Selection Process
- BHEL Selection process comprises of two stages.
- Candidates interested in joining as Supervisor Trainee shall have to necessarily clear both the stages in order to be considered on the merit list for joining.
- Stage I: Computer Based Examination
- Stage II: Group Discussions